domingo, 24 de abril de 2011



I know I should post more often, I'm sorry. Would you forgive me if I show you some photos I took during my last holidays? 
I have to apologize for the bad quality, but I forgot my camera at home and I had to take photos with the small digital one. When I realized that I had left my Canon on the bed (I still have that horrible image in my mind) when I was going to the hotel it made me wanna die. I was goin' to spend a week in jungles, paradise beaches and awesome animals and I had no good camera to immortalize all of them.

For those who don't know, Cancun is a coastal city in Mexico, on the Yucatán Peninsula. It's a really beautiful place to visit when you need to take a breath and have some sun on your body. Sunbathing with the music on is the most relaxing thing ever


Sunglasses: London street market
Top: Jack Daniels 
Shorts: Vintage Levi's
Sandals: Urban Outfitters



Short: Hollister


Jumpsuit: Zara

I also made friends with these great racoons. We share our fondness for cheese nachos!



Watch: Vintage Casio
Dress: Pedro del Hierro





7 comentarios:

Miriam dijo...

wooow! love the photos<3

Laura dijo...

My godness, really love your blog. It's amazing. The photos in the beach make me wanna be there.
You must have more followers because this blog is one of my favourits
xxx
Please visit mine and leave a comment in my last post if you want
(L)

Marta dijo...

lovely photos

Le Herrero dijo...

que guapa, vi las fotos en tuenti y me moria de envidia (sana, claro) :)

-Big.Small.Big.Small- dijo...

i love your outfit in the first picture. Nice photos pretty girl
Greats :D

Anónimo dijo...

me encanta el vestido azul!!!
guapísima siempre!
Un beso!!

Buky dijo...

Wow im so jealous.
I would like to go to Cancun for spring break but it'll cost me about $1500 and none of my friends want to spend that much money.
Maybe we might go to Miami or something.
xoxo
District of Fashion